Rules and Regulation
Last modified on: Saturday Sep 05, 2020
To enable the fullest possible personal growth, “Madhav public academy” education gives priority to the integration of the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical and emotional development of the individual pupil. Relationships within Madhav public academy education are characterized by respect, justice, honesty, sincerity, courage and compassion”.
Enrolment in Madhav public academy implies on the part of the pupil and parents willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
- All rules and regulations must be observed and followed as required.
- All Children should be in school by 9:50.Regular late comers will be punished.
- All the pupils must attend the morning assembly. if a pupil is late, He/She must meet the principal before He/She enter the class.
- All pupils must participate in all school activities. All pupils must be in correct School uniform neatly dressed during school days, sports day and other co-curricular activities.
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours. If necessary permission should be taken before hand from the Principal.
- All text books and exercise books should be covered with suitable paper and well labeled. They should be treated with care and kept clean. Any pupil who damages a book will be asked to replace it with a new one.
- Pupils must treat school property with care at all times and must keep the classrooms and school environment clean at all times. Eating and drinking in the classrooms is not allowed at any given time.
- Any pupil responsible for damaging school property of any kind or the property of other pupils must pay for the repair or replacement.
- Pupils are expected at all times to be in correct uniform with simple hair style – straight lines or Kilimanjaro for the girls, well neat short hair for the boys.
- Toys and comics should not be brought to school. Pupils are not permitted to exchange toys, books, felt pens etc. If a child brings these or other things home they should be returned to the class teacher as soon as possible.
- Chewing gum should never be brought to school at any given time.
- Undesirable magazines, books, novels, DVDs, IPods, CDs or videos may never be brought into school. Mobiles phones and any other electronics devices should not be brought to schools either. Once these are confiscated they will not be given back to the owner.
- Blow out, jells, pump or fancy hair styles and hair colors, expensive ornament like golden necklace and colorful bangles are not allowed. Red and white hair bands or ribbons may be used to hold the hair. Nail polish, make up may not be worn in school.
- If pupils had missed any of the topic of any particular subject while He/She was absent, pupils may write an application to their subject teacher to cover up for the particular topic that He/She had missed.
- Pupils should not carry excess money. They should not have more than Rs.10. Rupee100 unless communicated otherwise.
- Good conduct is expected in and out of school, during the education trips, weekends and holidays.
- All School Fees should be cleared in order to receive their Final Assessment report card. if pupils failed to clear the fees, their report card will be withheld.
- School Final Assessment (SA2) reports shall be collected from the school office at the time of result declaration day.
- School fees structure: See the Admission/ renewal form.
- At the time of admission/renewal, the following fees are to be cleared. Annual fee, Tuition fee and computer fee for Jan.
- Tuition fee shall be paid for 12 months. It must be paid by the 10th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs. 10/- per month will be charged. Students who fail to pay fees for every month will be debarred from every exams that the school conducts ,I.e. FA and SA exams.
- The School authority reserves the right to revise the fees as and when it is necessary.
- School fees structure may alter as the school’s academic year advances with the current economy. Therefore, get proper knowledge based on the fees, which is given along with the admission/renewal form or personal verification from the school authority is strongly advised.
- Black shoes and school blue shocks
- School belt and tie,
Wednesday and Saturday:
- School T-shirt as per house system with white shorts for boys and white Skirts for girls. White Canvas shoes for all.
- Ornaments and jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the school.
- Student should have sufficient sets of uniform.School uniform clothes are provided by the school at a concessional rate. This is to check the colour, shading, stitching design of the uniform
- .Both boys and girls need to tuck in their shirt.